[opencms-dev] Avoid FlexCaching

mfoley5 at csc.com.au mfoley5 at csc.com.au
Fri May 16 01:49:01 CEST 2003

Hi Alex,

Does the FLexCache in v5 work with BEA WebLogic - you told me last year
that the in the "Flex" release it did not.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Foley
CSC
212 Northbourne Ave, Braddon, ACT 2612
Ph: +61-2-62468487    Email: mfoley5 at csc.com.au

for such purpose.

                      "Alexander
                      Kandzior"                  To:      <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
                      <alex at opencms.org>         cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: RE: [opencms-dev] Avoid FlexCaching
                      opencms-dev-admin@
                      opencms.org

                      15/05/2003 07:05
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

Marcus,

> I have a JSP based project in OpenCMS 5.0. I have some logic
> in my JSP's which require that certain variations of a page
> are not cached. Is there a way to tell a page that it should
> not be chached?

Yes, and it is described in the documentation.

> Or can I write a scriptlet code in my JSP to
> clear the cached variations?

No. Bt this is also not required if you just configure the "cache"
property of the page right.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior