[opencms-dev] 5.0 - Install problems on Linux SuSe 7.1

aps ku aps_ku at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 08:13:01 CEST 2003

  That I have not read under the installation. All it
said was:
Important: This version of OpenCms was tested with
Java 1.4 only.Some features regarding file encoding
where used that are not available with Java releases
before 1.4.

What features of 1.4.0_01 is defective that OpenCMS
would not use it?  Also is there a documentation as
firm bases that a 1.4.1 has to be used?

Specifically, how to resolve this error?
269:    com.opencms.core.CmsException: 2 Not found.
Detailed error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess]
/default/vfs/false/download/system/galleries/externallinks/.

268:     ( 5 / 859 ) Importing
/false/download/system/galleries/externallinks/    !!!
Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess]
/default/vfs/false/download/system/galleries/externallinks/
267:     ( 4 / 859 ) Importing
/system/galleries/download/ o.k.

aps