[opencms-dev] Avoid FlexCaching

mfoley5 at csc.com.au mfoley5 at csc.com.au
Fri May 16 13:34:01 CEST 2003

Hi Alex,

Do you have any regression test suites to run against new builds of
OpenCms?  If so, could we try running them against OpenCms in our WebLogic
environment?  Of course we'd let you know how this goes etc.

If not, what testing regimes do OpenCms developers follow?  So far all our
regression testing has been a manual process, and we do not (yet) test
functions we do not use.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Foley
CSC
212 Northbourne Ave, Braddon, ACT 2612
Ph: +61-2-62468487    Email: mfoley5 at csc.com.au

for such purpose.

                      "Alexander
                      Kandzior"                  To:      <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
                      <alex at opencms.org>         cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: RE: [opencms-dev] Avoid FlexCaching
                      opencms-dev-admin@
                      opencms.org

                      16/05/2003 05:10
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

Not sure, we have not tested this for some time on BEA.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts