Antwort: [opencms-dev] News module for Opencms 5.0

Dejan Krsmanovic dejan.krsmanovic at nbs.yu
Fri May 16 13:42:01 CEST 2003

Tomas,
We are running OpenCMS 5.0 on Oracle and I have tried to install news module
but
I am afraide we have a problem. You know, date is reserved word in Oracle
and cannot be
used as column name. In your script, there is a column with name 'date' in
news_entry
table. Could this be changed so it could run on Oracle, too?

Dejan