[opencms-dev] Static export of HTML with jsp templates

Felix Engel flixflax at gmx.net
Fri May 16 16:28:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 11:43:49AM -0400, lzhou at udcom.com wrote:
> find those HTML based on jsp templates are not valide html.  View source on
> those exported html, I got only
>
> [jsptemplate] ???
>
> Anybody have an idea how this happend, or anything including jsp templates
> cannot be statically exported?

I encounter the same problem, but only on one of two installations.
They both use the same tomcat, the same opencms and the same database,
only for the working installation I did an export of a Project
containing all resources, while for the non-working installation I
only published the templates.

Any ideas ?

Regards, Felix