[opencms-dev] Problem editing pages

Phil Taylor philip_taylor at btinternet.com
Sun May 18 11:17:02 CEST 2003

Hi

I have succesfully installed opencms and created a new project but when
I try to "edit page" on a page I get an error. I am running opencms on
redhat 8 with mysql and the mozilla 1.0.1 browser. I get the same
problem when I access opencms via MIE6 from a windows98 w/s across a
network.

The error is ...

".... Unknown exception cannot read projectId of tempfileproject ...."

The error seems to have been reported by at least 2 other people as far
as I can tell bu there is no resolution detailed.

Can anybody advise how to resolve this problem?

Regards

Phil taylor