[opencms-dev] Problem editing pages

Mark Robson mark at gensortium.com
Sun May 18 12:27:01 CEST 2003

> ".... Unknown exception cannot read projectId of tempfileproject ...."
>
> The error seems to have been reported by at least 2 other people as far
> as I can tell bu there is no resolution detailed.
>
> Can anybody advise how to resolve this problem?

This is definitely a problem. I think some client-side scripting fails to
work properly in some browsers and causes a server-side issue. Anyway, it's
browser related.

OpenCMS does not work properly in any web browser that isn't Microsoft
Internet Explorer on Windows. That is just the way it is.

Mark