[opencms-dev] MySql connection problem!

Russell Castagnaro russell at synctank.com
Mon May 19 06:28:01 CEST 2003

Hello Kenson,

As with many others on XP, You may be having a problem with encoding!
Look at the primary error in the stack trace.  If its an encoding
problem you'll need to reinstall using the correct encoding CATALINA_OPTS=-Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1

If you start tomcat from the windows shortcut add the -D params to the
shortcut.

Good Luck!

--
Best regards,