[opencms-dev] Re: Problem editing pages

Andreas Weder andreas.weder at nose.ch
Mon May 19 09:14:02 CEST 2003

> ".... Unknown exception cannot read projectId of tempfileproject ...."
>
> The error seems to have been reported by at least 2 other people as far
> as I can tell bu there is no resolution detailed.
>
> Can anybody advise how to resolve this problem?

Somehow, I've solved this problem, but I'm not sure how.
I can't recall precisely what I did, but maybe this helps to
track down the problem behind all this.

What helped was to switch to IE for a time, but now, both
browsers (Mozilla, IE) work for me.

I used to work only with Admin, but then created a new user
which I assigned to the "Projectmanager" group. With this user
and IE, I could edit pages with no problems and the WYSIWYG
editor.
If I remember correctly, after that, editing also started to
work for the Admin user.

Andreas