[opencms-dev] Problems with Frames in the documentation

develop at seibolds.de develop at seibolds.de
Mon May 19 20:48:01 CEST 2003

X­Received: from config7.schlund.de by 62.227.36.165 with HTTP id 5659032 for opencms-dev at opencms.org; Mon, 19 May 2003 20:38:02 +0200
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:38:02 +0200

Hallo,

i´m verifing opencms for private / smallbusiness use. It works very good
and the documentation is also good. Unfortunately i have problems with
building framesites. Concerning your chapter 18.3 of your documentation
(opencms 5.0), in my installation these examples doesn´t work (at least
i copied the code). It always show me up to 6 frames instead of the
expected 2 frames. I think it is a loopback problem, because the
templates defined in the frametemplate also use this template which
generates frames.

Is this problem wellknown? Do you have a solution? or is this an mistake
of myself?

Thanks a lot

Holger Seibold