[opencms-dev] New NewsModule with JSP templates

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Tue May 20 11:54:01 CEST 2003

All,

I would like to use the new news module from Antonio with my JSP
templates. The documentation of the news module says to put the
following section into my page template:

  <ELEMENTDEF name="body">
        <CLASS>com.opencms.modules.homepage.news.NewsTemplate</CLASS>

<TEMPLATE>/content/bodys/moduledemos/com.opencms.modules.homepage.news/N
ewsElement.html</TEMPLATE>
        <PARAMETER name="channelname">ZDF</PARAMETER>
    </ELEMENTDEF>

But this is a definition of one of the old XML based templates. How can
I integrate this into my JSP template?

Thanks,

--Marcus