[opencms-dev] extended configuration of wysiwyg-editor

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Tue May 20 13:28:01 CEST 2003

hello all,

by now some features(font-face, galleries,...) of the wysiwyg-editor can be
switched on and off by setting the corresponding value in the edit_options
file in the workplace/templates folder. We are going to extend this to be
able to configure the attributes of the features. For example setting the
values for the attributes font-face (e.g. arial,verdana,sans-serif...),
font-size (1,2,3) etc.

Before starting, we would like to know if anyone already did that and wants
to share it with the OpenCMS community?

Maybe this is going to be a OpenCMS standard feature? Alex?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Kai Schliemann
IT-Consultant

comundus Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, 71332 Waiblingen

Tel:    +49 (0) 71 51-5 00 28-0   Fax: -99

www.comundus.com   www.comundus-e-quality.com