[opencms-dev] need help on News module

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Wed May 21 09:47:01 CEST 2003

The problem with the living together is that my master template is a xml
template which has only one element and that one element is the JSP
template reference. This works quite well and eliminates the need for
anymore xml templates. But I did not find a good solution to integrate
another xml template into the body which is inserted into the jsp
template.

I found one way which works but I have to modify the control file of a
page. Since this is the only solution I found so far I will stick with
this.

It would be great if the developer of the news module would publish the
source or even create JSP tags to retrieve the news.

Thanks,
--Marcus