[opencms-dev] errors in 'installation.html' and other 'release' files

Philip M. Howard philipmhoward at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 14:22:01 CEST 2003

Thanks...

Are you saying 4.6 DOES work with Resin?

Too bad about 5.0... I have read a lot about how unstable Tomcat is in
a production environment and I was hoping to implement OpenCMS in a
real-world situation. Resin is low-cost compared to BEA, Websphere,
etc. and would be the preferred J2EE server.

Thanks!
-pmh