[opencms-dev] New News Module

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Thu May 22 08:15:02 CEST 2003

Antonio, All,

I am also interested in the sourc of the news module. I am looking for
some way to authorize a ProjectManager on a special news channel. Since
I am hosting more then one website using the same OpenCMS system I have
different user who are working with it and they should only be able to
edit news for their website (channel).

Thanks,
--Marcus