[opencms-dev] Download galleries question.

Tristan Roddis tristan at roddis.org
Thu May 22 16:02:01 CEST 2003

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 09:39:12AM -0400, Zeits, Mark A wrote:
> Hello,
> Can someone explain how to use the download gallery?  I am using the image
> gallery successfully, but when i try to use the download gallery in the same
> sense but it dosen't work - i.e. the drag and drop within the WYSIWYG html
> editor.  Is the download gallery used for something else, am i just missing
> something?  Thanks...

You need to select some text in the editor first, then click on a filename
to insert that link.

This wasn't apparent to me at first either - maybe a good improvement
would be to add a Javascript alert saying you must select some text,
instead of the current Javascript error...

-T.

--
tristan at roddis.org                              http://www.roddis.org