[opencms-dev] HTML Editor / Crash

Frank Wunderlich kfw.trash at gmx.de
Thu May 22 17:25:02 CEST 2003

Sorry, if this message reaches you twice.
I've had some problems with my email configurations, so I was not sure
if the first mail got through...
--

Hi everybody,

I'm just making my very first steps with OpenCMS.
And I've got problems with the HTML-Editor (the ActiveX-Control) that is
used when editing a page:

Everytime I want to insert a table in one of the example-pages, the
control crashes all my open internet explorer instances. I click on the
table button, the dialog for entering its properties appears, and when
pressing ok, the browser ceases to exist...

I'm using:

Windows XP Prof. Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 6.0 with Service Pack 1
Tomcat 4.1.18
MySQL 3.23

Has anyone experienced similar problems?
Thanks in advance,
Frank.

kfw.trash at gmx.de