[opencms-dev] Error popup when uploading an image from the image gallery windows

Guillaume Levrero guillaume.levrero at silixon.com
Fri May 23 10:40:02 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

I seem to get the following error since I have installed the OpenCms
5.0. I need to know if it's just me or other people get it too, before I
enter it in Bugzilla.

My client: IE 6.0.2600.000
Backend: OpenCms 5.0, Tomcat 4.1.24, Java 1.4.1, Mysql 3.23.56

1) Edit a page in the WYSIWYG Editor
2) Click on the Image gallery button
3) Click on the upload button

I get the following error popup:
A run-time error has occured
Line 5
Error: 'top.head' is null or not an object.

I click OK on the popup, and I get the upload form.

It does not seem to affect the functionality of the upload.

I get the same behaviour with the Download Gallery, and the External
Link Gallery.

--
Guillaume Levrero <guillaume.levrero at silixon.com>
Silixon