[opencms-dev] No workplace(?) after upgrade from 5.0 rc2 to 5.0.0

Nikolai Neumayer spam69 at a1.net
Fri May 23 13:31:01 CEST 2003

My colleague managing the Linux-Server did all the necessary
serverside things: stopping tomcat, removing OpenCMS 5.0 rc2, starting
tomcat and finally deploying the opencms.war file.

I hope this first step was OK?

Then I started the Setup-Wizard and took a look at the advanced setup.
As far as I remember, I did not change anything. The setup-procedure
ended with a long list of errors. The login-page
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login/ was not accessable
(HTTP Status 404 - "The requested resource () is not available").

After this, I deleted the database and started the Setup-Wizard again,
but this time in standard mode - everything seemed fine - no errors.
But again, no access to the login-page.

The mysql-database has been created (succesfully?!) in both attemps -
what can be wrong here? It is also a bit confusing, because everything
worked fine with 5.0 rc2.

Please help and TIA,
Niki