[opencms-dev] RSS export of OpenCMS data

Gokul Poduval gpoduval at imapmail.org
Mon May 26 10:39:02 CEST 2003

Hello,
   Say I want to maintain a blog or news site using OpenCMS for the
   content management. Then I would like the RDF to have elements like
   this

<item>
  <title>Title</title>
  <summary>Summary of the news item</summary>
  <link>link to the news site</link>
</item>

   I was going through the OpenCMS documentation and I was reading the
   section on Content Definitions. From what I gather, if I create a
   custom JSP page for me to enter the data, then I should be able to
   generate an item from each entry and write it to an RDF. Does this
   idea seem correct ?

--
Gokul