[opencms-dev] translation of links in other tags

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Tue May 27 10:28:01 CEST 2003

Hi all ..

Is it possible to translate links in tags other than <src> and <a> when
statically exporting ???

I'm not sure if I am doing something totally wrong, but I have a normal
html page, when I export it all the <src> and <a> tags get translated
correctly, however background images don't. I wanted to force the usage
of the cms:link tag, but from my tests, I can't get it to work from a
normal html page.

Do I have to make the page a jsp and use the link method ?

Many thanks,

mark