[opencms-dev] Methods for "getFilename" and "lastmodified" ???

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue May 27 15:49:01 CEST 2003

Birgit,

use the method

  com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement.info("opencms.request.uri");

_or_

form the OpenCms JSP taglib use the tag

  <cms:info property="opencms.request.uri" />

_or_

use the method

  com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement.getRequestContext().getUri()

_or_

on any instance of a CmsObject use the method

  com.opencms.file.CmsObject.getRequestContext().getUri()

The result will always return the name of the HTML file currently
requested by the user.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior