[opencms-dev] Again: News Module for OpenCMS 5.0

Frank Wunderlich k.frank.wunderlich at gmx.de
Tue May 27 16:02:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've recently read that there is a file called "news for 5.0.zip" and
some instructions for using it circulating in this mailing list.

Can somebody please post it again?

I've tried to retrieve the sources for the news module from cvs, but
didn't manage to make an importable module out of it. After compiling
the classes, zipping them together with the templates and ensuring that
the manifest corresponds with my directory structure, the upload process
in the Administration always aborts with an exception:

> java.lang.NullPointerException
>	at
>com.opencms.file.CmsImport.getConflictingFilenames(CmsImport.java:319)

Any help appreciated!
Thx,
Frank.