[opencms-dev] upload a file

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Wed May 28 12:28:01 CEST 2003

Hi Andrea,

you can not make any changes to the online project.
You have to login and switch to an offline project. There may be an
tempfileProject with id 3 (dont know if this is alway so) that you can use.
Otherwise you can create one with your CmsObject.
The CmsRequestContext has a method setCurrentProject(int id) to switch the
project.
There you can create your resource and publish it directly.
Afterwards switch back to the old project.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When you login as admin your CmsRequestContext will be
generated newly (new instance). So you have to do your parameter processing
and so on before.

Bye,
Stephan

Am Dienstag, 27. Mai 2003 16:18 schrieben Sie: