[opencms-dev] Property related Problems - Please file a bug r eport

Rod Thorburn rod.thorburn at pavtech.co.nz
Thu May 29 00:56:01 CEST 2003

Hi Alexander,

I posted a property related problem on 27/05 - relating to properties not
being published. Before I post a bug report I'd like to present this issue
again to be sure that I am not missing something in the process.

The problem that I am experiencing is really quite simple and doesn't
involve any scriptlet code. On a html page I create a property who's value
is used by the jsptemplate to dynamically render an image on the page. All
works fine in the off-line project. However, when the page (and templates)
are published, the property is not published!

If in the online project I view the properties of the page concerned, the
property is missing (therefore it is not available to the template in the
online project). It is there in the off-line project.

I confirm that the newly created property is listed in the Admin. view  -
Properties Management for the type 'page'.

The weird thing is, another property that I created for the same page/s was
published, and that variable is available to the published templates.

Any ideas?

Rod