[opencms-dev] Display Chinese Char in Template

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu May 29 07:41:00 CEST 2003

Yumin,

I assume that your are using JSP templates. Make sure that

1. You have setup OpenCms with UTF-8
2. Check out the properties of your JSP template elements
   Make sure property "content-encoding" is set to UTF-8
   The default is always "ISO-8859-1"
3. In the JSP code, make sure to specify
   <%@ page pageEncoding="UTF-8" %>
   If you specifiy nothing, the default is ISO-8859-1

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts