[opencms-dev] Javascript problem in OpenCMS in my system

Isak-Rickyanto iseec2k at telkom.net
Thu May 29 10:00:00 CEST 2003

Hello everyone,

My name Isak Rickyanto, this is my first posting

I am looking free CMS and found openCMS is the complete
and the best solution.. I have successfully installed
OpenCMS 5, but I found a little problem. I have search the
mailing list archive too but I don't found the solution

I find maybe there is javascript problem with OpenCMS 5 in
my computer..
MySystem:
I use Win XP SP1, IE 6.

My problems:
1. Login page cannot redirect me to workspace. I found
there are some people get problem like me in mailist
archive

2. When I imported the documentation module... It work..
but opencms display the success message not correctly..
the message should appear in the windows box like.. but I
get javascript code in the top of the box.. and the box is
empty...

3. In explorer view, If i click the file I saw the
javascript:top.openwinfull('path') in status bar...It does
nothing....
I don't know what  it will do if i click the file but I
think it should show the preview of the file.. Right??
Sorry because it is my first time with Open CMS. In my
browser.. It make nothing...

3. I try to add new file.. in the documentation module..
It work.. but when I try to delete it.. It show Please
wait... But it doesn't work... Why?

Thank's for every help...

Best regards
Isak Rickyanto