R: [opencms-dev] Custom Content Definitions

Andrea Frittoli lorblond at inwind.it
Thu May 29 10:12:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

these src are from the news module v4, except for the package name and
little more
they compile against opencms.jar v5

hope it helps

greetings
andrea

Hi Berit,

I just received the news module and some sample code from some other
people on this list today.
Unfortunatley the source code is missing and my decompiling efforts have
not been very successful up to now.
Using JAD I just got corrupt and incomplete code. But it's enough to get
an idea how it works.
Maybe somebody else can help out?

Greetings,
Frank.