[opencms-dev] Install Wizard problem

Robert wstud at wp.pl
Thu May 29 21:56:01 CEST 2003

Hi,
I'm trying to run this great tool on my FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE box.
My configuration is:
----
jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24 Open-source Java web server by Apache, stable 4.1.x
branch
javavmwrapper-1.4   Wrapper\ script\ for\ various\ Java\ Virtual\
Machinesjdk-1.4.1p3_3       Java Development Kit 1.4.1
---
MySQL version 4.0.l3
Server running on 8180 port.

OpenCMS version 5.0 grabbed from:
http://www.opencms.org/export/download/opencms/opencms_5.0.0.zip

When I run wizard in Standard mode I only get to "Check version" phase:
--
      JDK version: 1.4.1-p3
      Servlet engine: Apache Tomcat/4.1.24

--
Of course the green litght is displayed.
When I hit "continue", my explorer window tries to load webpage, but doesn't

The same problem occurs, when trying to run wizard in advanced mode (after I
click
"continue" on site where "maximum upload file size" is being set).
where

I tried to install OpenCMS version 5.0.rc2, and it worked!, I managed to
come through all wizard steps, but when I hit "Click here to run"
(AFIR http://server:8180/opencms/opencms/index.jsp, I occured database init
error..
duplicate keys"..

Thanks in advance!