[opencms-dev] index.jsp does not function after restart of tomcat until publish

Nikolai Neumayer spam69 at a1.net
Fri May 30 17:07:01 CEST 2003

I just want to understand, what is going on:

I am trying to integrate the htdig-search-module. For this, I
sometimes stopped and started tomcat4 with the result of getting an
error after accessing the index.jsp:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Resource loader error in file
'/index.jsp'

Root cause:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File not found:
/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/jsptemplates/welcome
	at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.
java:248)
	at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:29
5)

Republishing the offline-project seems to fix this problem.

Can anybody explain, what is going on here?

TIA,
Niki

PS: htdig is running on my server, creating correct indexes, but I did
not succeed in integrating it in opencms:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Resource loader error in file
'/htdigsearch/index.html'