[opencms-dev] Re: Problem unlocking file after edit

grenoml grenoml at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 18:07:01 CEST 2003

  Ok, I connected up a window box so I can use IE just to see if it
makes any difference.  Using IE I tried the same procedure and when I
have finished editing installation.html and back in the Explorer view I
try to unlock the file it gives me this error:

  The access to the selected resource is denied.

  I'm logged in as Admin so I would think that I would have access to
any resource.

  Any insights on this problem please?  I am completely stuck at this
point.

thx,
Gerry Reno