[opencms-dev] Problems importing version 4 modules

Tristan Roddis tristan at roddis.org
Tue Jun 3 13:20:02 CEST 2003

I am tying to upgrade our system to version 5, but whenever I try to
import any of our modules created with v.4.7.7 I get the following error:

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception. Detailed error:
CmsException ID: 0.
root cause was java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
com.opencms.file.CmsImport.getConflictingFilenames(CmsImport.java:343)
	at
com.opencms.file.CmsRegistry.importGetConflictingFileNames(CmsRegistry.java:1761)
	at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminModuleNew.importModule(CmsAdminModuleNew.java:285)
	at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminModuleNew.getContent(CmsAdminModuleNew.java:211)
	at
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementXml.getContent(CmsElementXml.java:171)
	at
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsUri.callCanonicalRoot(CmsUri.java:185)

I have enabled directory translation and made the other changes to
opencms.properties that are recommended in the upgrade doc. I also had a
quick look at manifest.xml and it all seems fine.

Does anybody have any ideas about what's going on?

Thanks,

-T.

--
tristan at roddis.org                              http://www.roddis.org