AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Still problems installing openCMS under Linux

Mario Wallnöfer mario.wallnoefer at msk-informatik.at
Tue Jun 3 14:37:01 CEST 2003

dear björn,

it doesnt matter, if there is a table in mysql defined yet. first, make a
connection to the mysql database with

--> mysql -u root -p
then type in password
connect to the system db:
--> \r mysql
now you have to add the new user:
insert into user (user,host,password)
values('opencmsuser','%',PASSWORD('geheim'));

now, your new user is created and you can use it for opencms connections.

mario