[opencms-dev] Re: OpenCMS, Tomcat, Apache, & JK2

grenoml grenoml at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 21:34:01 CEST 2003

Paul,
  Not all posts related to OpenCMS Apache and Tomcat are due to
problems with 'making the connection'.  Did you even read my last post?

  http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q2/005078.html
It has nothing to do with 'making the connection' between Apache and
Tomcat.  Having been subscribed to tomcat-users for years I would
recommend that anyone having problems 'making the connection' visit the
tomcat-users list.  But, for those of us who have no problem 'making
the connection' there are other problems with regard to this
combination of OpenCMS, Apache and Tomcat that are not going to be
answered by anything on the Tomcat list and in fact will need some

rgds,
Gerry Reno
(please cc: me I'm on digest - thanks)