[opencms-dev] Again static export! URGENT!

mfoley5 at csc.com.au mfoley5 at csc.com.au
Wed Jun 4 08:52:01 CEST 2003

I am thinking of the native filesystem, not the OpenCms user.  For example,
we run our appserver as user "bea", but our exported files are read by the
user "netscape" (under Solaris).  The OpenCms user performing the action
does not have anything to do with this.   If the appserver user cannot
overwrite a file in the export directory then I could imagine your problem
occuring.

If you are running your appserver as "root" then I am not sure what the
problem can be as we don't experience this ourselves.  I hope somebody can
help you if this doesn't.

Mark Foley
CSC
212 Northbourne Ave, Braddon, ACT 2612
Ph: +61-2-62468487    Email: mfoley5 at csc.com.au

for such purpose.

                      "Elyasin Shaladi"
                      <elyasin.shaladi at w         To:      opencms-dev at opencms.org
                      eb.de>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: Re: Re: [opencms-dev] Again static export! URGENT!
                      opencms-dev-admin@
                      opencms.org

                      04/06/2003 04:18
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

i dont think so. i am admin rights...

opencms-dev at opencms.org
>                       eb.de>                     cc:

>                       Sent by:                   Subject: [opencms-dev]
Again static export! URGENT!
>                       opencms-dev-admin@

>                       opencms.org

>                       04/06/2003 04:02

>                       PM

>                       Please respond to

>                       opencms-dev

> hello guys,
>
> please reply even if you don't know how to solve that problem.
> the static export does not function as expected. WHY???
> what does that message mean.
>
> Export /mj/events/index.html
> Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception. Detailed
> error: [com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport] couldn't open file
> /home/www/mjd-net.de/htdocs/export/mj/events/index.html:
> /home/www/mjd-net.de/htdocs/export/mj/events/index.html (Keine
> Berechtigung).
> at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.exportLink(CmsStaticExport.java:598)
> at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.<init>(CmsStaticExport.java:259)
> at

com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.exportStaticResources(CmsResourceBroker.java:4659)

> at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.exportStaticResources(CmsObject.java:1523)
> at

com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminStaticExportThread.run(CmsAdminStaticExportThread.java:68)