[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG editor problem (2)

Nguyen La Yen Dung dny at sdcgrp.com
Thu Jun 5 13:21:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I followed exactly as written in OpenCMSDoc.pdf:

Installed OpenCMS 5.0.
Logged in as Admin and set project "Offline".
Created a new project.
Back to Explorer, selected "edit page" to open installation.html file, and
I've met this problem.
I don't meet problem with "edit sourcecode".

See my attachment.

Maybe I misunderstood your problem. :-)
Anyway, if anyone know how to fix the problem which I've met. Please help.

Thank you,

Yendung