AW: [opencms-dev] Import page in WYSIWYG editor

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Thu Jun 5 15:55:02 CEST 2003

Cut and paste
 although I wouldn’t recommend a direct cut and paste
from word as word puts all sorts of nice css on the clipboard too, and
then you can’t really use any of the wysiwyg functionality.

I find it best to copy to notepad (ultraedit or whatever you use) and
then copy to the wysiwyg editor and then use the formatting within it.

Hope this helps

All the best,

mark