[opencms-dev] 6-eyes workflow?

Sandro Pedrocchi pedrocchi at mitlinks.ch
Thu Jun 5 18:03:01 CEST 2003

Hi

No. I think you have to edit the core.

I added a workflow to the opencms 4.7.7. after editing a file, you can
start the workflow. the admin receive a task. he can forward the task to
several person (i made some changes. it's now possible to add a task to
more than one person). they can accept the task or write a comment.
after that, the admin publish the page. if someone edit the file after
starting the task, the cms will delete the task.

Regards, Sandro