[opencms-dev] scheduled publishing of single documents?

Thomas Corte Thomas.Corte at knipp.de
Thu Jun 5 18:26:01 CEST 2003

Hello,

maybe another 'newbie' question, but I have not found any hints in the
FAQ or basic documentation:

Is it possible to use 'scheduled publishing' with OpenCMS on a
per-document basis? That is, to assign a publishing start (and possibly
an end date, too) to a page and have OpenCMS automatically publish it
*only* during the given time period?

I guess that something similar could be achieved using the provided
'scheduled tasks' feature, but it would be nice to have direct page
properties that specify the page's public visibility.

Regards,

--
Thomas Corte
Thomas.Corte at knipp.de