AW: AW: [opencms-dev] jsp templates

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Fri Jun 6 09:20:01 CEST 2003

NO ... the workplace is also in here and you do not want to delete that. But set up a project with only your directories in ... when you switch to that project, you will only be able to edit stuff in your directories.

I don't think the workplace files actually take up that much place, but I know what you mean ... I tried it that way ... and then had to reinstall everything :)

Regards,

mark