[opencms-dev] issue with module labels displaying

Nicolas Delsaux nicolas.delsaux at online.fr
Fri Jun 6 10:32:01 CEST 2003

Hi all, I've downloaded a module (the com.opencms.modules.homepage.news)
that uses some labels in the administrative interface, and unfortunatly,
I'm not able to have those labels translated neither in french, nor in
english.
I've found a properties file in the classes folder (named
workplace.properties). Unfortunatly, it does not seems to be used by
OpenCMS. What is happening ? Is it due to a locale prefix or suffix ?
Can someone help me to solve this issue ?

--
Nicolas Delsaux
"Parce qu'il contient et engendre la Conscience, l'Espace-Temps est