AW: [opencms-dev] Channels

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Fri Jun 6 10:52:01 CEST 2003

And this answers my question how ???????

All I want to know is why I am having denied access from

Error when writing the channel: com.opencms.core.CmsException: 1 Access
denied. Detailed
Error:[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsResourceBroker]/default/cos/test/.

ie.
1. I click on the add channel button ...
2. then fill in the channel info ...
3. then click save
4. then get above error message

helpful answers welcome,