[opencms-dev] access rights to root directory

Nicolas Delsaux nicolas.delsaux at online.fr
Fri Jun 6 13:18:01 CEST 2003

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:12:16 +0200, Stephan Hartmann <hartmann at waehrisch-
feykes.de> wrote:

> Are you in the default offline project or did you create your own? In the
> second case you have to make sure to include the root folder in your
> project.

I'm in the second case. But how can I include the root folder in an already
created project, since I'm not able to click on it, or ta access it anyway.

--
Nicolas Delsaux
"La beauté devient vivante et intéressante lorsqu'elle est habitée."