[opencms-dev] Template Mechanism

Nicolas Delsaux nicolas.delsaux at online.fr
Fri Jun 6 17:11:00 CEST 2003

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:39:15 +0200, BARDE, CEDRIC <CEDRIC.BARDE at disney.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for this basic question, but after reading the docs and the
> mailing-list archives, I still do not really understand how the templates
> work... What are the steps to be followed when one wants to create a
> template for their pages?

There is in the Alkacon documentation, a good howto concerning the building
of jsp templates. I suggest you to install those docs, available at
http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/download/documentation.html
There is a very ridiculous bug in this HOWTO, about which I posted a
message this week.

--
Nicolas Delsaux
"Dans l'espace, personne ne vous entend crier"