[opencms-dev] News module (for ver. 5.0) by Frittoli - source code for

Paul D. Bain paulbain at pobox.com
Mon Jun 9 20:37:02 CEST 2003

Andrea,

         On 29 May 2003, you posted this message to the OpenCMS mailing list:

---------------------- <BeginningOfMessage> --------------------------

Hi,

these src are from the news module v4, except for the package name and
little more
they compile against opencms.jar v5

hope it helps

greetings

andrea

Hi Berit,
I just received the news module and some sample code from some other people
on this list today.
Unfortunatley the source code is missing and my decompiling efforts have
not been very successful up to now.
Using JAD I just got corrupt and incomplete code. But it's enough to get an
idea how it works.
Maybe somebody else can help out?
Greetings,
Frank.
--
Frank Wunderlich . IT Freelancer

--------------------------- </EndOfMessage>
------------------------------------

         How does your source code (for the news module) relate to the news
module by Antonio Reyes? Antonio sent compiled code (for a news module) to
the list on 15 May 2003. Is your code _unrelated_ to the module by Reyes?
Did you simply re-write the source code from the news module for version
4.6? Could you furnish us with instructions on how to compile and install
your code?

         I suspect that many people on the OpenCMS mailing list would like
to know the answers to these questions. Could you please help us?

         Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Paul Bain