[opencms-dev] Where is News module for Opencms 5.0

Nicolas Delsaux nicolas.delsaux at online.fr
Tue Jun 10 16:09:02 CEST 2003

On Mon, 09 Jun 2003 12:51:37 -0400, Paul D. Bain <paulbain at pobox.com>
wrote:

> At Monday 6/9/03 12:16 PM, Anil Patel wrote:
>> I am looking for News module for OpenCMS 5.0.
>> Can somebody help to get it?
>> Anil Patel
>
> Anil,
>
> I have attached the file that Thomas Breder sent to the list on 15 May
> 2003. I believe that one of the included files has instructions on how to
> install it.

Hi, I have installed this news module, and I'm now planning to use it on my
main web page. Unfrtunatly, the only available doc, localted in the source
directory doc, explains how to use it in a XML template. Of course, I'm
using jsp templates. Can anybody tell me how to translate this XML template
to HTML template, and also what is the format of the required template.html
?

Thanks

--
Nicolas Delsaux