[opencms-dev] Re: NewsHack Newsbeans

Rene Hinojosa R_Hinojosa at Cityofsouthfield.com
Tue Jun 10 17:45:02 CEST 2003

Greetings All,

Attached is the source files for the News Module Hack I created a bit ago(See archives) All files are not necessary in the deployment. I used a class for testing the connections and queries. I left it in for everyone's convience.

>>> "Steele, Jeffrey" <steelej at DCSC.GOV> 06/10/03 09:29AM >>>
Rene:

I am attempting to install the News Module and your beans using Oracle. The
sql for the news modules doesn't work with Oracle because they used the
reserved word "date" for a field name. That's easy enough to change, but I
think I need to modify your beans as well. Would you be willing to make the
source available?

Thanks much,

Jeff