[opencms-dev] Re: opencms-dev digest, Vol 1 #155 - 15 msgs

EXCELSIS - Martin Schuppert martin.schuppert at excelsisnet.com
Tue Jun 10 17:52:02 CEST 2003

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:03:23 +0200
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Publishing and deleting directories problem
From: Nicolas Delsaux <nicolas.delsaux at online.fr>

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:44:44 +0200, EXCELSIS - Martin Schuppert
<martin.schuppert at excelsisnet.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with publishing and deleting problems. It won't appear
> in
> the export directory before the first document is placed in it an
> published. When I want to delete the directory with all its content only
> the content will be deleted but not the directory also the
> subdirectories.
> Can anybody help me?

Have ou try touching the parent directory ?

It's only a suggestion, but I was having refresh issues, until I though
about touching my root directory, in order for all modifications to appear.

> Thanks
>
> Martin

Thanks for reply but its not a refresh problem because you could see the
created directory and files in the OpenCMS browser. It is also deleted from
the OpenCMS browser. The problem is the directory created/removed from the
hard disk after publishing.

Martin