[opencms-dev] Inserting content from the HTML Gallery

Nicolas Delsaux nicolas.delsaux at online.fr
Wed Jun 11 09:43:01 CEST 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:05:47 +0200, Thomas März <thomasmaerz at gmx.de> wrote:

> In the property html_snippet you put the name of the file you want to
> include.

Yes ! I finally understood that yesterday evening. Thanks anyway for your
help.

> Well, maybe you change "path_to_html" to a HTML-Gallery.
>
> This is no replacement for the HTML-Gallery, but a workaround to
> reuse different content for many pages.

I'e understood that. Now, I would like to list all the files included in a
particular HTML gallery. What I've done so far is :
obtaining the directory list for that particular gallery (but a strange
compilation bug in my template, involving a damned String.lenght that I
already corrected in String.length, prevent me from using my template). I
will soon be able to present that list and give the user the opportunity to
click a particular page to view it.

--
Nicolas Delsaux
"Dans l'espace, personne ne vous entend crier"