[opencms-dev] How to integrate Jahia with OpenCMS

Andy Fletcher AFletcher at fitchlondon.com
Wed Jun 11 16:07:02 CEST 2003

Not heard of Jahia until today. Looks pretty cool. But it's a content management system so why would you want to integrate it with OpenCMS? They both do the same job.
They both run on Tomcat so they should run side by side quite happily. You should just follow the normal install procedure for installing on Tomcat. ie. put the war file in your webapps folder and restart the server.

Andy